| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chiclayo in April is fairly hot at 23.95 °C (75.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Chiclayo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chiclayo, Peru
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chiclayo:
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 655.3 kms (407.2 miles) NNE
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 633.2 kms (393.5 miles) N
- Puyo, Ecuador - 622.3 kms (386.7 miles) NNE
- Milagro, Ecuador - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) N
- Canar, Ecuador - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) NNE
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 313 kms (194.5 miles) NNE
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 421 kms (261.6 miles) ENE
- Moyobamba, Peru - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) ENE
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 226.8 kms (140.9 miles) ENE
- Tarapoto, Peru - 382.3 kms (237.6 miles) E
- Cajamarca, Peru - 154 kms (95.7 miles) ESE
- Trujillo, Peru - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) SSE
- Chimbote, Peru - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SSE
- Huanuco, Peru - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) SE
- Lima, Peru - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) SSE