| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chiclayo in September is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.6mm (0in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Chiclayo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chiclayo, Peru
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chiclayo:
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 655.3 kms (407.2 miles) NNE
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 633.2 kms (393.5 miles) N
- Puyo, Ecuador - 622.3 kms (386.7 miles) NNE
- Milagro, Ecuador - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) N
- Canar, Ecuador - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) NNE
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 313 kms (194.5 miles) NNE
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 421 kms (261.6 miles) ENE
- Moyobamba, Peru - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) ENE
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 226.8 kms (140.9 miles) ENE
- Tarapoto, Peru - 382.3 kms (237.6 miles) E
- Cajamarca, Peru - 154 kms (95.7 miles) ESE
- Trujillo, Peru - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) SSE
- Chimbote, Peru - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SSE
- Huanuco, Peru - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) SE
- Lima, Peru - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) SSE